Saskatoon Bible Students
Celebrating God’s plan to bless all the families of the Earth!
Free literature available at our booth (#27) or contact us:
- The Bible Students are an autonomous and non-denominational Christian fellowship.
- This fellowship has no central head, office, or central publishing house. It maintains an association through conventions and enjoys a fellowship that is worldwide. Our ministers are not paid. We never pass a collection plate.
- We base all our teachings on the Bible as it is written and trying to harmonize all Scriptures, not following instituted traditions or teachings that are not Scriptural.
- We welcome all to share with us in the study of God’s Word via Zoom. There is no organization to join and creed to affirm. We encourage and would like to help each other to a personal relationship with God, the Creator of the Universe, who is calling a “people for his name” (Acts 15:14). Our services are as simple as those of the early church. Our congregation benefits from the prayer support of one another and our fellowship is warm and friendly.
- We accept Christ as our personal Savior, and that he died not only for the Christians, but for all the families of the Earth! We accept the Bible as the inspired Word of God, and study it in its entirety (both the Old and New Testaments), seeking the harmony of the complete Scriptural testimony.
- We believe each individual is responsible for personally study and proving the Biblical interpretation for themselves. (2 Timothy 2:15) We strongly recommend topical Bible Study as the best means of arriving at God’s meaning on each subject, and we provide study aids to that end. We support continual Bible reading on a personal basis.